Arizona Estate Administration Answer Book
Practical Answers to Common Questions for Any Size Estate in Arizona
The Arizona Estate Administration Answer Book is your best resource for understanding practical issues that commonly arise when responding to the death of an Arizona resident or property owner. Each chapter provides advice and explanations to help you wade through the complex, and often bizarre, legal requirements associated with estate and trust law in Arizona.
Available as an instant PDF download for FREE
Current edition published March 2022
NOTE: The print book is now available from Barnes & Noble Press for $25. (ISBN #979-8-765-53750-3)
- What if the will was signed in another state?
- Who is entitled to information about the deceased person's assets?
- When is a probate action required?
- What debts are the survivors responsible for?
- What if the property owner was not an Arizona resident?
- Will the State take the home if the deceased person was on ALTCS?