Please read these important messages prior to booking an appointment:
- YES, I am currently accepting new clients for estate planning.
- NO, I am currently NOT accepting new clients for estate administration (after a death), unless the deceased person was a past client.
- Due to high demand, initial client meetings are commonly booked more than 2 months ahead. My office policy is to book appointments up to 3 months in advance, so the scheduling app will release additional meeting dates as they enter the 3 month window.
- If you prefer to book an appointment by phone instead of using the scheduling app, call the office during regular business hours (M-F, 8am to 5pm) and a receptionist will help you.
- In general, I am available for client meetings Tuesdays through Fridays between 9am and 6pm (winter, spring, fall); and between 8am and 5pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day (summer).
- Note: I will be out of the office from Aug 18-Sep 5, Sep 22-27, and Oct 30-Nov 7.
- From time to time, when my workload exceeds capacity, I must pause the scheduling of new meetings for a few weeks. When this occurs, we will post a wait list form on this webpage for those who would like to be contacted when we resume normal scheduling.
- COVID-19: We have resumed (and intend to maintain) normal operations. Initial meetings are offered by office visit only (no Zoom).